Thursday, August 06, 2009

Big F, Little f, what begins with F?

Four fluffy feathers on a Fiffer-feffer-feff.*

  • Freezers ~ I'm very grateful for freezers this week. I threw out my back on Monday, so having a frozen ice pack to use on a regular basis was a must. That--and for the quick, easy, frozen food!
  • Flexibility ~ Again, back-related. I didn't think I was really flexible, but now that it hurts to bend certain ways, I am grateful for how flexible I am.
  • Flexibility, in less physical terms ~ I am grateful for a flexible schedule. Though I must admit, I would be even more grateful if others could appreciate my flexible schedule. But I'm not dwelling on that--I'm being grateful here!
  • Fingers ~ cute, sticky, little fingers and the realization of how much they can do now--of course, it's always all about Baby Girl!
  • Friends ~ those with whom it's always possible to fall back into easy friendship, even if time has passed
  • Freedom ~ can't really put this one into words

*Of course, it's Dr. Seuss.

No comments: