- Quilts ~ both for warmth and beauty
- Quiet moments ~ quiet moments in my heart are treasured more so than actual volume, though I do appreciate times of actual quiet too
- Reading ~ don't do as much as I'd like right now
- Sunshine ~ I sometimes wonder if I really do suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder. I need sunshine!
- Texting ~ a new way for my hubby and I to communicate
- Umbrellas? ~ really, all I can think of this moment that begins with u
- VeggieTales ~ Baby Girl LOVES Bob the Tomato--these are a huge help in the morning when I must get ready and need to know she's occupied while I shower
- Winter memories ~ I hate cold and mostly hate winter, but winter memories from my childhood are some of my favorite.
- xylophone ~ Baby Girl loves to play hers
- You ~ I know I don't write often anymore, if I ever did, but it's nice to know someone might actually read this. (And I know there are a few of you who do at least occasionally.)
- Zippers ~ crazy thing to be grateful for I know, but I prefer zippers to buttons on sweaters--they feel warmer somehow in the midst of winter
Okay--done--perhaps others will come to me and I'll add them. Hopefully instead I will just post more.