1. What is one place you make sure to take out-of-town guests when they visit? (you can be vague to preserve your anonymity if you like)
There isn't one--at least that I've found in the four or so years I've lived here.
2. When visiting another city or town, do you try to cram as much in as possible, or take it slow and easy?
When visiting another city, there are usually certain things that I want to see and make an effort to do so. Sometimes it means cramming a lot in. Other times it's slow and easy.
3. When traveling, where are we most likely to find you: strolling through a museum, checking out the local shopping, or _________________?
Strolling through a museum...or checking out local restaurants, I guess.
4. Do you like organized tours and/or carefully planned itineraries, or would you rather strike out and just see what happens?
I like plans and organization. But I don't want every minute structured either.
5. After an extended trip, what do you find yourself craving most about home?
I miss my own pillow, my own bed, my own shower. I crave the ability to not live out of a suitcase.