Friday, March 28, 2008

A Day to Breathe

Finally...a day to breathe. Actually probably even more. No plans for tonight, tomorrow or Monday. Sunday includes the usual morning of worship services, but I'm not preaching, so there isn't any prep and I have a one week reprieve from teaching Sunday School.

So this is my to do list....
1. breathe
2. sleep
3. eat

Well, there's more, but I'm giving myself permission to only accomplish the above. If any of the following get done, that's just a bonus...
1. scheduling some vacation days pre-baby
2. laundry
3. cleaning out/reorganizing spaces to prepare for baby
4. planning remainder of confirmation unit
5. doing some planning about what needs to be done at church prior to/during/immediately following my maternity leave
6. file some paperwork

Now--off to begin the breathing!

No comments: