Friday, October 30, 2009

QRSTUVWXY and Z

I haven't posted for a month, but I just can't let this thing go. I feel like I need to complete this before I post anything else...despite having had other things that would mostly likely develop into much more interesting posts. But for my sake...completing an alphabet of gratitude!

Q

  • Quilts ~ both for warmth and beauty
  • Quiet moments ~ quiet moments in my heart are treasured more so than actual volume, though I do appreciate times of actual quiet too

R

  • Reading ~ don't do as much as I'd like right now

S

  • Sunshine ~ I sometimes wonder if I really do suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder. I need sunshine!

T

  • Texting ~ a new way for my hubby and I to communicate

U

  • Umbrellas? ~ really, all I can think of this moment that begins with u

V

  • VeggieTales ~ Baby Girl LOVES Bob the Tomato--these are a huge help in the morning when I must get ready and need to know she's occupied while I shower

W

  • Winter memories ~ I hate cold and mostly hate winter, but winter memories from my childhood are some of my favorite.

X

  • xylophone ~ Baby Girl loves to play hers

Y

  • You ~ I know I don't write often anymore, if I ever did, but it's nice to know someone might actually read this. (And I know there are a few of you who do at least occasionally.)

Z

  • Zippers ~ crazy thing to be grateful for I know, but I prefer zippers to buttons on sweaters--they feel warmer somehow in the midst of winter

Okay--done--perhaps others will come to me and I'll add them. Hopefully instead I will just post more.

3 comments:

Sarah S-D said...

when i read blogs (sundays mostly) and when you write- i always read you!

glad you finished your gratitude list! hope you're very well.

Sarah S-D said...

oh, and i am grateful for you too. truly.

Jessica said...

Hooray for your alphabet of gratitude, and hooray for having more to say as well! I look forward to hearing it. :-)