Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Five--Appliance Edition

1. What is the one appliance you simply couldn't be without?
Probably the microwave. I'm not much of a cook--so microwave it is. That or our toaster oven.

2. What if anything would you happily give up?
Coffee maker. I don't drink coffee, but we own one in case we ever have company who does. It is stored in the cabinet.

3. What is the most strangest household appliance you own?
I guess that would be the "Magic Bullet." My husband decided we needed one and we use it pretty regularly for smoothies.

4. What is the most luxurious household appliance you own?
I don't think any of our appliances are luxurious.

5. Tell us about your dream kitchen- the sky is the limit here....
I'm not much of a cook, so the simple appliances work for me. But maybe, if we are dreaming....how about a chef?

3 comments:

Barbara B. said...

Yes, skip the kitchen and go straight for the chef! Good plan! :)

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

I am with you on the coffee thing. Somedays it smells really good...but the taste does not correspond for me.

Jane said...

After writing my Friday Five I went straight out to supper - perhpas this is the part I should have added to my dream kitchen - I live approximately 30 seconds to 3 minutes walk from about 8 restaurants. No matter how great the kitchen you're right sometimes we just need the chef