1. What color are your beautiful eyes? Did you inherit them from or pass them on to anyone in your family?
My driver's license says hazel. I guess they are pretty green, but sometimes look more blue. I was hoping to pass them on to Baby Girl, but my hubby's brown seem to be winning out. (Along with the rest of his looks...she looks SO much like him.)
2. What color eyes would you choose if you could change them?
I like my eye color. But I would also love my grandpa's really really blue eyes.
3. Do you wear glasses or contacts? What kind? Like 'em or hate 'em?
I currently wear glasses but have worn contacts. I like and hate things about both. I need to go to the eye doctor soon and am contemplating what I will do.
4. Ever had, or contemplated, laser surgery? Happy with the results?
I've contemplated it, but my eyes really aren't that bad. If absolutely necessary, I can get by without my glasses, particularly if I don't leave the house. (Since my prescription is for distance, I hate to drive without my glasses.)
5. Do you like to look people in the eye, or are you more eye-shy?
I'm more eye-shy. Just shy in general.
Bonus question: Share a poem, song, or prayer that relates to eyes and seeing.
I remember part of song for a Bible camp musical I was in. The line is..."now we can touch the hand of God, now we can see God's eyes...the human and the holy in one love." I can't remember the rest...I need to find the video!